You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Triple-adjust for ultimate comfort
Back by popular demand, this contemporary sandal gives you a flexible fit for swollen feet. Simply adjust the touch-fastening straps across the top and round the back of your foot for a ‘custom-made’ fit.
Thanks to the cushioned footbed and shock-absorbing soles, they’re exceptionally comfy underfoot. Crafted from gorgeous, soft leathers, they come in a range of on-trend colours to suit every summer outfit.
Why you’ll love Bright...
- Three touch-fastening straps offer plenty of adjustment for swollen feet
- Shock-absorbing sole and cushioned insole for double density comfort
- Super-soft, premium leather uppers
Protecting nubuck footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat nubuck footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for nubuck footwear
- To keep nubuck looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This casual style has plenty of adjustment. It’s one of those sandals that you can really make as big as you want. The adjustable sling back strap makes it great if you are very swollen as you can loosen it so it doesn’t cut in which can be a problem, particularly if your swelling is low around the heel. This style will also work if you are narrower around the ankle, with less swelling as you can tighten all the straps up. The foot bed is very cushioned so great if you have sensitive feet. They are a younger style which will go with any outfit.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.