The countdown to Christmas has officially begun! To celebrate we are giving away this fabulous Festive Surprise Hamper With Alcohol-Free Pressés from Regency Hampers worth over £95 - perfect for sharing with friends and family this Christmas. This luxury hamper contains the following festive treats:
- The Organic Collection Blueberry Sparkle (75cl)
- Luscombe Organic Sicilian Lemonade (74cl)
- Claire's Handmade Old English Apple Chutney (200g)
- Silver & Green Sweet Basil Olives (220g)
- Arden's Cheddar Cheese Twists (125g)
- Yorkshire Crisps Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Chutney (95g)
- Four Anjels Double Chocolate Biscuits (100g)
- The Original Cake Company Luxury Jewelled Topped Fruit Cake (500g)
- Cotswold Gourmet Alcohol-Free Christmas Pudding
- Lindt Swiss Luxury Chocolate Selection (195g)
- Cotswold Gourmet Milk Chocolate Pudding Bar (100g)
- Edinburgh After Dinner Coffee (56g)
- All packed in a handmade willow picnic basket.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, simply enter your answers to our five Christmas-themed questions in the form below by 11.59pm on Wednesday 14th December 2022. A lucky winner will then be selected at random from all the correct entries. Terms apply*. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions
To be in with the chance of winning a Regency Hampers Festive Surprise Hamper with Alcohol-free Pressés (worth £95.60 - RRP), simply answer the Christmas-themed quiz questions in the form above by 11.59pm on Wednesday 14th December 2022. A winner will be picked at random from the correct entries. One prize available. One entry per person. The winner will be contacted using the email details provided (please ensure that you check all email folders). If we are unable to make contact with the chosen winner after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, we reserve the right to transfer the prize and select a new winner. Prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative. Prize can only be sent to a UK address. We reserve the right to withdraw this competition at any time.
Click here to view our previous competitions.