Would you like to win a Marks and Spencer hamper worth £50? To take part in our quiz below, simply email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 9th April 2017. The winner will be picked at random from the correct entries. Terms apply*
The Hamper Contains:
(Please note: some of the products are not suitable for nut, sesame seed or egg allergy sufferers.)
1. Which poem opens with the line “April is the cruellest month...”?
2. When it is spring in the Northern Hemisphere, which season is it in the Southern Hemisphere?
3. What date is the first of day spring in 2017 in the Northern Hemisphere?
4. ‘La primavera’ or ‘Spring’ is part of ‘The Four Seasons’ violin concertos. Who was the composer?
5. What was the season known as before it was called spring?
6. How many daffodils did Wordsworth see when he was wandering lonely as a cloud?
7. What is the French word for spring?
8. The World War 1 German attacks called Kaiser’s Battle were also known as what?
9. What date in spring is the Queen’s actual birthday?
10. What name is given to the Thursday before Easter?
*Terms and Conditions
To be in with the chance of winning a M&S Easter hamper worth £50, simply answer the 10 questions in our spring quiz correctly. To enter the competition, email your answers to email@example.com by Sunday 9th April 2017. A winner will be selected at random from the correct entries. All competition entries will be added to our email mailing list. By submitting an entry into our competition you are consenting to us using your name on our website and in future newsletters. We reserve the right to withdraw this competition at any time.