Strawberry Milk Lollies
- 400g ripe strawberries
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk
- 405g light condensed milk
- 1. Hull the strawberries and whizz them in a food processor until smooth. Mix in the milk and condensed milk.
- 2. Pour the mixture into 12 ice-lolly moulds and attach the tops. Freeze for a minimum of 4 hours or until solid. Warm the moulds with your hands or under warm water to release the lollies.
Melon Ice Lollies
- 500g watermelon flesh, cut into chunks – no need to de-seed it
- 300g honeydew melon flesh (de-seeded), cut into chunks
- Juice of one lime
- 100 ml pressed apple juice
- 1. Put the watermelon in a blender and whizz until smooth. Strain into a jug, then pour into 8 lolly moulds about a third of the way up. Freeze for about 1 hour or until almost frozen solid.
- 2. Rinse out the blender and add the honeydew melon with the lime juice and apple juice and whizz to a purée.
- 3. Push the mixture through a sieve and pour into the lolly moulds, inserting a stick in the middle, and freeze until solid. Pour in the remaining watermelon juice to fill the moulds and then freeze.
- 5 large carrots
- Juice of 4 large oranges, zest of one
- 1 satsuma, peeled then chopped
1. Finely grate the carrots and place in the middle of a clean tea towel.
2. Gather up the towel and squeeze the carrot juice into a jug, discarding the pulp.
3. Add the orange juice and top up with a little cold water if needed. Stir in the orange zest and satsuma pieces. Pour into lolly moulds and freeze overnight.