Beat the January blues with our quiz about colours! Answer all 10 questions correctly and you’ll be entered into our draw to win a Pedal Exerciser worth £32. Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st February 2016 to be in with a chance of winning. Good luck!
- 1. Who wrote the novel ‘The Color Purple?’
- 2. Stephen King wrote ‘The Green Mile’. True or false?
- 3. Name one of the actors in ‘The Blues Brothers’.
- 4. Who sang about 99 red balloons?
- 5. Which group released the song ‘Wish You Were Here’ in 1975?
- 6. How do you say yellow in French?
- 7. Which 3 colours make up the Welsh flag?
- 8. Name the 3 primary colours.
- 9. Which television presenter was the host of ‘Going for Gold’ between 1987 and 1996?
- 10. Name the four seas that are named after colours.
Pedal Exerciser Terms and Conditions
Answer all 10 questions correctly in our quiz and you'll be entered into our draw to win a Pedal Exerciser worth £32. To be in with a chance of winning, simply email your answers to email@example.com and a winner will be randomly selected from the correct entries. By submitting an entry to our competition you are consenting to us using your name on our website and in future newsletters. Competition entries must be received by 1st February 2016. We reserve the right to withdraw this competition at any time.