Elastane can stretch to accommodate increased swelling which can be great for people with sore or sensitive toes. This clever fabric will mould to the shape of the foot, which can be ideal for bunions or hammer toes. The elastane is Teflon® coated which makes it water resistant so it’s fine to wear in wet weather.
Women’s Elastane shoe; Sienna:
Women’s Elastane shoe; Karen:
3 reasons why you’ll love Sienna and Karen:
- Soft and stretchy casual designed for active feet
- Support of a leather shoe with the seam-free comfort of a slipper
- Soft, cushioned lining for extra comfort
Men’s Elastane shoe; James:
Men’s Elastane shoe; Gregory:
3 reasons why you’ll love James and Gregory:
- Elastane fabric is water and stain resistant
- Shock-absorbing footbed with ‘airflow’ system for enhanced comfort
- Footbed can be removed to provide extra depth – ideal for orthotics
Watch our video showcasing our Elastane 'stretch-to-fit' comfort shoes, here.
View our range of men’s and women’s Elastane shoes.