You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Extra Roomy Wool‑rich Softhold® Seam‑free Cushioned Sole Socks
Warm socks for sensitive, swollen feet
This warm yet lightweight sock is supremely comfy. There are no seams to rub and the padding underfoot offers extra protection so it’s ideal if you have diabetes, hammer toes or tender feet. Soft and silky against your skin, the premium yarn is naturally breathable to keep feet fresh and dry. The Softhold® top won’t cut in or restrict your circulation and it gently stretches for a fabulous fit. Plus they’re extra roomy, so they’re ideal for swollen feet and legs.
Why you’ll love Extra Roomy Wool-rich Softhold® Seam-free Cushion Sole Socks...
- Cushioned sole, toe and heel gives comfort and protection to vulnerable feet
- Smooth join at the toe reduces risk of rubbing or irritation
- Made from soft, warm, lightweight Merino Wool
- Warm Wool fibres allow feet to breathe
- Softhold® top keeps sock up gently yet securely and won’t restrict circulation
- Made with extra material in the foot and leg part, to provide a generous fit
- Ideal for swollen feet and legs
- Made in Britain
What’s so special about Merino Wool?
- Merino are a breed of fine-wool sheep. Their fleece is known as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of Wool by the clothing industry and is often used in high-end, performance athletic wear.
- Merino Wool is very comfy to wear as it’s lightweight and soft.
- It’s breathable and has in-built climate control, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot.
- It wicks moisture away from your feet, so they stay fresh and dry. It’s also naturally antimicrobial, deterring bacteria and odour so no more smelly feet!
- And as it’s a natural fibre, it’s great for people with sensitive skin as it won’t irritate.
- Wash on a 40°c wool wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Other Useful Information
- Do not iron
72% Merino Wool, 27% Nylon, 1% LYCRA®
This is a fantastic sock if you are diabetic or have very sensitive feet. There are no seams to rub and the padding underfoot offers additional protection.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.