You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Stay comfy and cool with our stretchy casual
These slipper-soft shoes won’t put pressure on your feet and are ideal if they’re very sore or sensitive. The stretchy front fits bunions, hammer toes, bandaging and swelling with ease while the heel is very supportive. Lightweight and ultra-comfy underfoot, the character fabrics give them an ‘on-trend’ look and feel.
Why you’ll love Jim...
- Fabric lined for slipper-soft comfort
- Stretchy Elastane is coated with Teflon ® fabric protector so stain and water resistant
- Shock-absorbing footbed with ‘airflow’ system for enhanced comfort
- Footbed can be removed to provide extra depth – ideal for orthotics
- Soft, lightweight, rubber sole for even greater comfort
- Deeper and roomier than it looks due to ‘hidden depth’ design
- Secure and adjustable lace fastening
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to clean them. Once dry, remove any dirt with a stiff brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
- These shoes should not be hand or machine washed.
This is an ideal shoe if you have very sore or sensitive feet and find that even soft leather causes pressure on your feet. The stretchy front will accommodate bunions and hammer toes. The heel gives more support than a slipper so is suitable as a house shoe and the sole is suitable for outdoor use. The lace up will give more support than the touch fastening version.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.