You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
A solution for problem toes
This open toe style is ideal for problem toes or bandaged feet. Very adjustable and very secure, it's easy to put on and has quick and simple fastening. It's lightweight and cushioned for extra comfort.
Why you’ll love Jonny...
- Adjustable to fit a range of swelling, even exceptionally swollen or bandaged feet
- Avoids pressure on problem toes
- Secure and easy to put on
- Lightweight and cushioned for comfort
- Can be easily wiped clean
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Please note: this style is not washable.
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This style is ideal if you have severe toe problems and can’t wear footwear with closed in toes as it offers good heel support but leaves the toes free. It comes with a choice of uppers. One version has uppers made of soft acrylic which is great for sore feet as it offers the warmth and softness of a slipper. This is the black leather version which is more shoe like in its appearance and is more suitable for outside use. They both open right up, allowing you to place the foot on the sole and then wrap the upper around the foot. It’s ideal for severe swelling and bandaging. Both versions have a hardwearing flexible hardwearing sole.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.
Please click here for our Christmas delivery information.