You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
A stretchy shoe for active feet!
Ideal for bunions, swollen or mis-shapen feet, this soft, stretchy shoe won’t put pressure on painful toes, joints or swelling. It also benefits from a hard-wearing yet flexible sole so it’s great for active feet.
Why you’ll love Ken...
- Support of a Leather shoe with the seam-free comfort of a slipper
- Elastane uppers mould to the shape of your foot – ideal for bunions, hammer toes and swelling
- Adjustable touch-fastening offers a flexible fit
- Padded tongue and collar for cushioned comfort
- Elastane fabric is water resistant
- Footbed can be removed to provide extra depth – ideal for orthotics
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Prefer a lace up? Why not try stretchy Gregory. Click here to find out more.
Cleaning & caring for leather / elastane footwear
- Wipe the leather area clean with a damp cloth, using a mild detergent and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to remove them from the elastane area. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This style is a great problem solver. I recommend it on a daily basis here in our shop in Street. The soft, stretchy, seam-free toe area is ideal if your toes are sore or mis-shapen. It's also great if you have large bunions. They also stretch to accommodate severe swelling or bandages. It's great if you have not worn leather shoes for a long while as the back part is leather and supportive, and the front is soft material so won't rub or cause pressure on your feet. The Elastane is Teflon® coated so is fine for general use even in wet weather and is stain protected. As the Elastane is manmade, it can be rather warm, especially if you suffer from very hot feet.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.
Please click here for our Christmas delivery information.