You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Embrace the trainer trend
Update your seasonal look with this contemporary, leather and canvas casual. It combines practicality with a dash of style, thanks to the on-trend cup sole and sporty detailing. It’s packed with special features to give you long-lasting comfort including a seam-free toe, breathable lining and underfoot cushioning. A soft, padded tongue and collar add the finishing touch to this premium shoe.
Why you’ll love Matt...
- Shock-absorbing footbed is removable for extra depth – ideal for a shallow orthotic
- Sole is lightweight, durable and flexible
- Deep, seam-free toe area is ideal for problem toes
- Lace adjusts to fit a range of swelling
- Breathable mesh lining for added comfort
- Cushioned, ‘airflow’ footbed provides long-lasting freshness
- Soft padded tongue and collar for added comfort
- Supportive around the heel
- Roomier than it looks due to ‘Hidden Depth’ design
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to clean them. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
- This footwear should not be hand or machine washed.
This casual style offers great support and adjustment due to the deep lacing so will work well with varying amounts of swelling and different foot shapes. As the sole wraps around the upper, it’s much roomier than it looks. If you like the style but struggle with the laces, take a look at our touch fastening version called Andrew.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Due to hygiene reasons, we can only accept returns of socks, hosiery and foot comfort items if they are still sealed and unused, unless the goods are faulty. Please click here for further details.