You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Wrap-around warmth & comfort
This soft, adjustable bootee will keep your feet and ankles warm and supported. Cushioned underfoot for greater comfort, it opens almost to the toe so it’s easy to get on a swollen or bandaged foot. This warm-lined version offers extra warmth for feet that feel the cold.
Why you'll love Robbie Warm-Lined...
- Cushioned footbed is removable to give you extra depth
- Roomy front is ideal for problem toes
- Secure, touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swollen or mis-shapen feet
- Secure fit around the ankle
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Machine washable at 30° (remove footbed before washing)
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Also available in a non warm-lined version.
- Machine wash at 30°c then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator.
- NB Please ensure you remove the footbed before washing.
This style is similar to our Robert bootie but has a squarer toe, giving more space for swollen or problem toes. The insole is cushioned for greater underfoot comfort and is removable if your feet are very swollen. Our bootee slippers give more ankle support than a low cut slipper. They have rubber soles and are suitable to be worn indoors or outside and they are machine washable. They do have a toe seam so if you have very sensitive toes you may find the low cut styles better as they are seam-free in the toe area. They are easy to put on as they open right down the front and offer maximum warmth as they come up around the ankle.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Click/tap the word 'Reviews' below to read them.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.