You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Soft, stretchy and lightweight
The wonderfully, stretchy Elastane uppers gently mould themselves to practically any foot shape without putting pressure on painful toes, joints or swelling. The seam-free toe area means comfort for problem toes while the breathable, cushioned lining and padded collar make walking a pleasure.
It has a lightweight sole that’s also hardwearing, easy to build up and repair and offers good grip in the wet.
Why you’ll love Roy...
- Touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit a range of swelling
- Elastane stretches to fit bunions, hammer toes and swelling
- Coated with Teflon® fabric protector so stain & water resistant
- Shock-absorbing footbed with ‘air flow’ system for enhanced comfort
- Footbed can be removed to provide extra depth – ideal for orthotics
- Lightweight, hardwearing sole offers good grip
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Cleaning & caring for leather / elastane footwear
- Wipe the leather area clean with a damp cloth, using a mild detergent and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to remove them from the elastane area. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
It’s now got a more hard wearing sole, which can be modified or built up. Also, it is roomier, especially in the toe area. This is a great style if you have toes that are sore or twisted or you are very swollen or bandaged. These are also good if you haven’t worn shoes for some time as the Elastane front is so soft but there is leather around the back for support.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.