You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Lots of give when you’re on the go!
Ideal if your feet are mis-shapen, sensitive or swollen, these soft and stretchy shoes won’t put pressure on painful toes, joints or swelling. They’re supportive around the heel and the flexible soles are hard-wearing so they’re great for active feet.
Why you’ll love Sienna...
- Support of a Leather shoe with the seam-free comfort of a slipper
- Elastane upper moulds to the shape of your foot – ideal for bunions and hammer toes
- Stretchy fabric means a good fit even for very swollen or bandaged feet
- Secure lace fastening that can be adjusted over the instep
- Soft, cushioned lining for extra comfort
- Teflon® coated so stain and water resistant
Prefer a touch-fastening style? Why not try stretchy Karen. Click here to find out more.
Cleaning & caring for leather / elastane footwear
- Wipe the leather area clean with a damp cloth, using a mild detergent and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to remove them from the elastane area. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
If you need flexible shock absorbing soles and soft stretchy uppers then this is the style for you. The lace up will give maximum support to your foot and the hardwearing sole will be ideal if you are active. The soft, stretchy seam-free toe area is made from Elastane so it is ideal for sensitive toes and large bunions. This style will accommodate lots of swelling and bandages. The Elastane fabric is quite warm to wear so great if you suffer with cold feet but not so good if your feet are always too hot. The fabric is Teflon coated which means it is fine to wear out in the rain.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.
Please click here for our Christmas delivery information.