You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
The toe-shape of this attractive, lightweight casual is square and roomy so it’s ideal if you have swollen, sore or bandaged toes. The fabric is soft and cool and it’s seam-free at the toe for extra comfort.
Why you’ll love Steffi...
- Touch-fastening T-bar strap adjusts to fit a range of swelling
- Cushioned insole can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Machine washable at 30°
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Machine wash at 30°c then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator.
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before cleaning them. Once dry, remove any dirt with a stiff brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
The toe shape of this pretty, summer casual is square and roomy so it’s ideal for swollen or bandaged toes. The t-bar makes it very easy to get on and off. Although the fabric is soft, there is more heel support than in a slipper so ideal if you are wearing it all day. The insole is removable so you can put in your own orthotics.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Due to hygiene reasons, we can only accept returns of socks, hosiery and foot comfort items if they are still sealed and unused, unless the goods are faulty. Please click here for further details.