You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
A contemporary looking sandal with triple fastenings
You’ll feel the comfort in every step thanks to the soft, spongy insole and cushioned padding at the heel. Both styles are supportive and adjustable and give you a contemporary look that’s flattering to a swollen or mis-shapen foot.
The three touch-fastening straps adjust to fit a range of widths and swelling - simply tighten or loosen them as you need.
Why you’ll love Sunny...
- Lightweight wedge sole is stable, flexible and cushioning
- Beautifully soft, hand-finished character Leathers
- Triple, touch-fastening straps adjust to fit swollen or mis-shapen feet
- Flexible padding at the heel gives cushioned comfort & support
- Soft, cushioned insole for extra underfoot comfort
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Cleaning & caring for nubuck footwear
- To keep nubuck looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
These sandals have a really cushioned foot bed so are ideal if you have sensitive feet. The two touch fastening straps open right up so offer plenty of adjustment to accommodate very swollen feet. The top strap sits fairly low on the foot so it's ideal if you get lots of swelling around your ankles. Also, the adjustable heel strap is cushioned around the back so it won't cut in. I also find that it helps grip the heel for a good fit. As it is an open backed style, it is not suitable to be worn with orthotics.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.
Please click here for our Christmas delivery information.