You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Our 100% waterproof high-performance shoe
Designed for more challenging conditions, our high-performance waterproof styles have a special ‘self-clearing’ tread that works extremely well in mud, ice and snow.
The difference between this shoe and the original waterproof Minnie is the double density sole. The outsole is ideal for wearing in low temperatures as it’s made from TPU, a strong, flexible material that won’t crack when it’s cold. It also benefits from a special tread design that works extremely well in snow, clearing impacted snow when flexed. The deep cleats and heel profile provide good grip and its very stable when walking on uneven surfaces.
The midsole is made from PU which provides lightness, flexibility and shock-absorption and makes walking more comfortable.
The water-repellent leather and nubuck combined with our breathable, windproof and waterproof CosyTex™ membrane keeps feet fresh, warm and dry, whatever the weather.
Why you’ll love Minnie High‑Performance...
- 100% waterproof to keep feet dry in all weathers
- Breathable and with climate control to keep feet comfy and fresh
- Windproof to keep feet warm and comfy
- Water-resistant lace adjusts to fit a range of swelling
- Roomier than it looks due to hidden-depth design
- Seam-free toe area is ideal for problem toes
- Lightweight sole is durable, shock-absorbing and cleated for good grip
- Outsole tread design works well in mud, ice and snow and is stable on uneven surfaces
- Soft, padded collar fits both swollen and slimmer ankles
- Cushioned foodbed can be removed to fit an orthotic
What makes Minnie High-Performance waterproof?
The CosyTex™ membrane between the leather and the lining is at the heart of this waterproof shoe. It’s an extremely thin layer of polytetrafluoroethylene, a strong, tough, waxy resin which has millions of tiny pores per square inch. Due to its microporous structure, it has some amazing characteristics.
From out to in its very durable and waterproof, allowing you to stay dry and enjoy your activity in comfort. From in to out it allows sweat to pass through and helps reduce overheating and perspiration build up. The membrane and lining seams are sealed using a waterproof tape which is applied by specialist equipment and machinists.
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Protecting nubuck footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat nubuck footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for nubuck footwear
- To keep nubuck looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This is a great walking shoe with a waterproof lining. From talking to our customers here in our shop in Street, we know many of you enjoy walking your dogs in the countryside. This shoe is ideal; having a good tread on the sole for wet or uneven ground and it is still lightweight and just as roomy as our other styles. The padded collar and deep lacing offer great support around the foot and plenty of adjustment if your feet are very swollen.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.