Our new autumn/winter collection is out now. Think rich reds, warm linings, sturdy soles and stylish styles. Embrace the elements with our CosyTex™ range and enjoy the naturally warm, and exceptionally comfy footwear in our Purewool™ range.
The perfect Cosyfeet autumn day
Wrap up warm and put on your extra roomy wide fit footwear for comfortable walking, head to one of the country's many beautiful arboretums for a walk and to admire the wonderful leaves that have turned from fresh green to the beautifully rich oranges, browns and yellows. Spend the day there absorbing yourself in nature and enjoying a wonderful autumn adventure.
Then head home, and put on your slouch wear or pyjamas. Team this outfit with our cosy Super‑soft Bed Socks and snuggle up by the fire with a hot chocolate in hand. Spritz your pillow with our Lavender and Chamomile Slumber Mist five minutes before you plan to go to bed, to help you drift off into a deep sleep.
The BBC Good Food website has some delicious hot chocolate recipes to get that warming, immune boosting fix.
Footwear for getting adventurous
Our new autumn collection was made with you in mind this season. Imagine the adventures you can have. That fond memory of running into piles of crisp leaves on a country walk, can come true again when you’re wearing a pair of our walking boots. Embrace the colours of autumn, by wearing a shade of red from our rich reds range. Step out in style this season. We've got footwear made for adventures!
Explore the great outdoors this autumn with our 100% waterproof boots and shoes.
An ideal shoe for walking, it has good tread and a padded collar. The lacing gives great support around your feet and lots of adjustment if they’re swollen. Wherever autumn takes you, Minnie is for you.
Brighten up your autumn wardrobe in new colour Winter Red - comfort never looked so good! This attractive, 100% waterproof boot has a cleated sole that offers good grip underfoot and is shock-absorbing for extra comfort. Fit for every forecast.
Stay warm and dry. This lace up style is supportive and ideal if you wear an orthotic. The cleated soles offer extra grip in wet conditions and is shock-absorbing for comfort.
Embrace the elements with this specially designed shoe to fit swollen feet. Ideal for walking, this good-looking, 100% waterproof shoe is both comfy and practical.
Footwear for staying cosy
Enjoy relaxing in the comfort of your own home this autumn with our range of cosy slippers for men and women.
Donna, our mule slipper for women was a bestseller last year, so this year we’re giving the men a treat with our new Benny slipper mule.
Last year’s popular Donna, our mule slipper for women is back by popular demand, with a few new colours and patterns to entice you.
Our much loved Anna slipper is blissful for sensitive feet. Enjoy the luxurious warmth. The wool upper moulds to your foot while the breathable, moisture-wicking sheepskin keeps feet fresh and dry.
Another favourite for autumn snuggles are our Super‑soft Bed Socks. Ideal if you suffer from poor circulation or cold feet at night.
Check out our blog for indoor activities to enjoy this autumn and winter.
UK events to adventure to this season
Cheltenham Literature Festival runs from 4th – 13th October. During this time, Cheltenham is transformed into a literary lover’s dream, as over 600 of the world’s finest writers, actors, politicians and poets help to celebrate the joy of the written word.
On the weekend of 10th – 13th October, Alexandra Palace in London is holding this year’s Knitting and Stitching Show, a great event for anyone with a love of the textile based craft. There are hundreds of workshops, demonstrations, interactive features, professionally curated galleries, as well as 300 of our most loved exhibitors selling specialist craft supplies. Spend a day re-stocking your yarn stash, learning to knit, mastering the art of tailoring and more. There has never been a better excuse to get involved in craft!
- If you're someone who enjoys great walks with fabulous views and a knowledgeable guide, the Walk Scilly Autumn Weekend from 10th – 14th October is perfect for you. All walks are led by the very best of expert guides and local islanders to really bring the treasures and hidden gems of Scilly to life. There will also be a full evening programme of activities - including the Welcome to Walk Scilly party, lectures and music.
- From the 18th October in Malvern, Grosvenor Shows host their annual Autumn Quilt Festival which then travels to Duxford and Kent later this season. There will be quilt displays from well-known quilters and textile artists as well as hands-on, inspirational workshops, displays and competitions of patchwork, quilting and crafting.
- Between 19th October – 3rd November the Abbotsbury Enchanted Illuminations become ablaze with light and colour for their annual celebration in their Subtropical Gardens. Explore an enchanted route around the gardens as floodlights illuminate the paths and candles blaze in the garden’s many nooks and crannies.
Over 2 days and 2 nights, starting on 25th October you can Escape To The New Forest in Hampshire. If you love running or walking in the forest, epic plant-based food, and socialising with like-minded people, this is the event for you. Relax, move, connect and feast in the beautiful New Forest.
On the weekend of 26th – 27th October, VegFest returns. The VegFest London event is the UK’s biggest and most popular vegetarian and vegan festival, with a series of dynamic and interesting special guests and features to be announced, and a whole new level added to meet increased demand from both stallholders and visitors.
From 9th November – 5th January 2020 the Festival of Light will illuminate Longleat in Wiltshire once again! A thrilling family friendly event where myths and legends from across the world are brought to life in size, light and colour. Filled with extraordinary creatures, ancient deities, magnificent scenery and stunning structures; this amazing adventure is one not to be missed.
10 fantastic arboretums to visit in the UK this autumn:
- Westonbirt, The National Arboretum in Tetbury, Gloucestershire.
- Glenwhan Gardens and Arboretum in Stranraer, Scotland.
- Stone Lane Gardens Arboretum in Chagford, Devon.
- Winkworth Arboretum in Godalming, Surrey.
- Arboretum Park in Derby, England.
- Bedgebury National Pinetum and Forest in Kent.
- The Yorkshire Arboretum near Malton in North Yorkshire.
- Thorp Perrow Arboretum in Bedale in North Yorkshire.
- Bodenham Arboretum in Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
- Arley Arboretum in Bewdley, Worcestershire.
We'd love to hear where you will be adventuring to this autumn? Let us know in the comments below.
Wherever autumn takes you, we hope you have a lovely time!